Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hey, good afternoon family, this is Elder Moss.  I'm super late trying to fit everything in sorry.  First of all, Mother's day is coming up so Happy Mother's Day mother.  I am definitely going to be able to talk to you on Mother's day.  It will be awesome, super looking forward to it.  So we just got to talk to the person that we're going to the family with.  This last week we had a lot of fun, we uhmm, of course we baptized Dillion which was awesome we had his baptism, he did super, just great.  We've been bringing back a lot of members from like school and different things and so we've been really successful at that.  We also, we found a lot of new investigators - all from members.  Like we've been teaching a lot of members' friends in their houses and so were just working really great.  Specifically, like, our branch mission leader, he hasn't been coming for like the past three weeks and we've been really concerned so we went out and saw him and I guess he's been having some problems.  He's a recent convert and so like we went through different things with him and helped him along.  We also had an investigator who came and played basketball with us.  Her name's Michelle and she plays basketball at MJC and we beat her, it was pretty good, it was pretty awesome.  That was a lot of fun though.  Let me think, besides that, just the baptism which was awesome and we're setting up for this month for two more baptisms and we're just working really well with all of the people in the branch.  Nothing like super new or super crazy that happened but it was just an awesome week full of miracles.  The church is true.  That's all I can really say.  I'll talk to you more about it on Mother's Day definitely but I love you all so much.  I definitely know this church is true and I'm so grateful for being able to be a part of it.  I've gotten to see myself change so much, it's awesome.  Allright, love you all, bye bye.

“Reading, studying, and pondering are not the same. We read words and we may get ideas. We study and we may discover patterns and connections in scripture. But when we ponder, we invite revelation by the Spirit. Pondering, to me, is the thinking and the praying I do after reading and studying in the scriptures carefully.” - President Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment