Monday, June 10, 2013

14th Week

Davey didn't get on long today as basketball took priority.  He did send some pictures and wrote a little about his week.


in the car...elder pace is in the front right (driver0 behind him is elder Fisi'ihoi and behind me is elder sullivain





driving and the traffic is crazy...!






this is a pic of the temperature here in fresno like two days ago and also a poem that i liked a lot!





haha an elder took this of me while i was driving...


Hey son, I see your on.  I'm not home now, I am at the tire store getting some flats fixed.

oh nice how did they get flat?

We were in pinto for our family vacation and one went flat going out.   Kevin plugged it.  The other went flat going home so luckily, since we plugged it, we had a spare to put on.

shoot that is craZy! so is katelynn engaged now or? and what went down with meeting with him?

Yes, she is engaged.  He and I talked for about 2 hours then he finally asked.   Not a lot I could say except yes since that is what Katelynn wanted.

hahahahaha oh jezz you chickened out dad!! come on you ;)

Maybe so, but I can't have Katelynn hate me for the rest of her life. She said Jeff makes her really happy so I've got to go with what she told me.
So what about your week, how have things been going?

my week has been great it is really frustrating though i will be honest elder pace doesnt like to work or do anything to find. i met with pres gelwix and he told me i has to lead the area and be that example i love being a missionary and all the tasks that come with it he also told me something that was great he said " elder moss in the pre earth life and during the war in heaven you were one of the generals leading' that was so awesome to hear its crazy to think about who we were before we came here and why we were held back but each of us came here with a special task and we need always strive for it. we have 2 baptism dates for this month but they havent come to church so that is super annoying! but ya it is hard but i love it so much and i feel that i have much to do and to be!

I am sorry to hear of your struggles with your companion. I had some companions like that also. So you're not alone. One of the greatest benefits of being a missionary is what happens to the missionary. So maybe if you think of it like a challenge - that you are there to help elder pace - it might make it easier.

yes exactly well i am going to play basketball against some non members cuz they wanted to play us haha so they just got here so we will see how that goes! i love you anything else you need? or anything to tell or anything at all?

Well, I just got home.  Do you have time to talk to your brothers?

no i don't i am sorry i love you all and hope all is well next week i will sorry again i love you all!


This evening we received an email with a photo from Sister Ball titled, "Your handsome sons" and with a caption on it.

At the park with YSA for FHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment