Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Monday, February 17, 2014

So, good morning, this is Elder Moss.  Today is Friday morning.  I have like weekly planning and a lot of stuff going on today.  We got a big meeting with all the zone leaders.  But, I just thought I'd call and kind of check up.  A little bit that happened last week that I forgot to mention to you that I loved was that it rained a ton.  Holy Cow, I just love falling to sleep to like the rain and thunder, but it didn't thunder, but the rain was still good.  And it rained a lot and we went running in the rain in the morning and just a bunch of different stuff and I just love it so much.  This past week we had preparation day and we just played basketball and volleyball.  We had a lesson with a member's friend in his house which, by the way, is the best way to do missionary work - is for missionaries to come over and teach people in your houses.  It's just powerful, it's awesome.  Umm, we've been having a lot of lessons at the institute which is awesome.  We've just been doing a lot of work.  We had FHE Wednesday night and I guess that was indexing and so we just stayed with our family, er our ward - sorry, and we just kinda just mingled with them and helped them all.  But we also had president's interviews this week.  We had ours yesterday.  It was actually my year mark yesterday. That's pretty crazy to think that I've been out a year now.  Yea, we had our president's interviews and it was pretty good, I loved it.  And then president came out with us that evening, so Thursday evening he came out with us and we taught two lessons with him.  One which went super well, the spirit was strong and we discovered a concern that we never thought of.  We also taught a lesson at the Fresno City College Library and the whole time during the lesson we had to whisper and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.  It was just frustrating.  Yea, this week is just going super well.  I'm just really excited, I don't know, it's just going really well.  Yesterday was a great day and we taught a lot.  Today is going to be kind of a longer day because we gotta get some Stake Correlation done and weekly planning and we got an interview we've got to go do for some missionaries.  Other than that it should be really great.  Valentine's day is coming up, oh, I guess that is today, today is Valentine's day, and I guess...happy Valentine's day.  Shoot, but yea.  Love you so much, have a great week.  Bye bye.

Good morning friends and family.  This is Elder Moss and it's about 7:15 in the morning and I just got done eating breakfast.  We had right around 3-4 eggs and a piece of toast, umm it was good.  Today is, I mean it's starting to look like it's gonna be a good day.  We're planning on having, I think, five investigators at church.  So, hopefully that will all turn out and be able to be extremely well.  So that last time I recorded was Friday.  That was, it was, Valentine's day I believe.  Our dinner for Valentine's day was a family, well he was YSA but he was with his family, they took us out to eat at this whole in the wall Mexican Restaurant which was pretty good.  Really unhealthy but really good.  So Saturday we had to do a bunch of weekly and stake correlation, well weekly planning and then stake correlation.  Cause our meeting with President Gelwix and the Stake Presidency is today.  Then we met with a high councilman yesterday, Brother Crowsy, he's the high councilman over missionary work.  So that was good.  It was a really good meeting.  We also went to a baptism, we tried to get some investigators there but no one showed up so hopefully we'll get them next time. We also met with this kid named Brandon.  It was super funny.  We met with like on the side of the road at like a coffee shop.  And we were just talking to him and stuff and a member came rolling up and he was stopped at the stop light and he rolled down his window and he was like yelling, "It's all true, what there telling you is true, believe them."  Oh my gosh, it was just so funny.  It was just...it made my day, but it was really good.  Then we had dinner at the Wadsworth family, it's just a really great family, there just doing awesome.  Ummm, let me think.  I think that's pretty much it since Friday and on.  Just been able to continue to find, teach, and baptize...so yea.  That's it.  Hope you all have a great week.  Hope your Valentine's day was awesome.  Love you so much and I know this church is true.  Allright, God bless you, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment