Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13, 2013

We received two letters in the mail today, one from Elder Lord,  Davey's companion, and one from Davey. Davey had included a picture in his of them both. The letters and photo are transcribed below:



The Moss Family,

First, I want to thank you for the wonderful son that you have sent on a mission, thank you for that.

Second, I also want to thank you for the letter/card that you sent me.  It means a lot to get letters every once in a while.

Third, relates back to your son being my first companion and also being my beautiful trainer.  He has helped me in so many ways and has taught me so much.  Thanks again for sending him out here and teaching him from birth the ways of the gospel, it truly shows by the way he acts out here.  He is a great missionary and a great friend.  Also, I hear his family is pretty cool as well and from what I can tell you all sound awesome!

I hear that you are moving to Salt Lake, that is great.  I love it up there but that's because I live up there but still it will be great.

Thanks again for all that you do.

With love,

Elder Lord





To the best family ever,

Right off the bat..Chase, tell me how and what all has been going on in your live, every little detail; and that goes for you too Brayden.

Thanks for the stamps and everything.  I love it and you're all so aswesome.  I love and miss you Mom and Dad.  I get to go to the temple on the 18th, I am super excited.

Hey, I know this is early but I know I will forget:  You have to send all Christmas packages by December 1st.  Just an early reminder, and that's only if you are going to get me anything.  I know Dad and he is probably like, "What makes him think we're even going to send him something?"  ha ha.

Love you all, have a great week!

Love,

Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment