Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 23, 2013

Well Like i said before i went to the temple and it was amazing i love the temple so much i attached a photo of me and my zone at the temple.


Well the next few days we taught some great lessons and finally set a baptismal date with an investigator we have been teaching for a while for nov. 9th it was great.
Also something really great was a while ago i was teaching a girl a lot i taught her for a long time her name was jessica she was jewish and then she moved so i lost contact with her for about 3 weeks but low and behold she called me and said she was getting baptized! and that she wanted me to confirm her a member and to recieve the holy ghost so i got to see that happen and had a baptism it was a miracle and just so awesome truly a blessing from heaven. 


Also transfer calls were this week so transfers are this coming wednesday! Elder Lord got Transferred out of the area he is going to sanger to be with a different Elder so i am still in Academy YSA and i my new companion is Elder Oldham so we will be together and it is going to be awesome i am really excited oh yea and i guess i should tell you also I was called by President to be a Zone Leader so yeah it is crazy but going to be so great! I love you all and i love this work so much this is the truth and i am grateful for you to raise me in it. My testimony has grown so much! 
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment