Saturday, April 13, 2013

Letter through the mail

Today we received a letter through the mail from Davey.  It appears he wrote it last P-day.  He also included letters to both Grandparents that I assume we are suppose to deliver to them - Gotta love him for saving postage.


To the Moss Family!

So, I am finally writing you all a hand written letter.  And I have absolutely no idea what to say.

Um, conference was super good!  I love being a missionary it tis the best.  I love and miss you all and don't know what to write; sorry, I'm so bad at this.

I am in the Gym right now.  Everyone is playing ball right now while I am writing this so you guys must be pretty important!

So yea, I love you all and the mission is great!  I challenge all of you, when the Ensign comes out for conference, to read it again and really study it like crazy!

Well, I wish you all the best and I love you!

Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment