Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last email from MTC


Davey sent two quick emails tonight at a little after 9pm:

So, I will be leaving tomorrow it is so crazy!! I am super excited! Dad keep the house it will be great and its not too big! Ha ha, I love you guys so much and I cant wait to get to fresno! I am probably going to just check both of my bags it will be easier that way. Tonight we just got done with the devotional and guess who came and talked to us? M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles! It was so great!  Well I am looking forward to talking to you all tomorrow! And Brayden, I would say wait till your birthday, it will be better in my opinion, ha.  Also, real quick, I tried one last time to break the three point record, the record is 13 threes made in a row, and I tied it... I got 13 in a row, haha.  So I tied the record, it sucked cuz they wont put my name up unless you beat it, which I don't think is fair, I am the only person to tie it or get that close to beating it! Well ya, I am excited for tomorrow! love you all! godspeed :) :) btw... Time flys by way to quick! live each moment to the fullest and love it, and live the gospel in all ways at all times!!!!
 -love elder moss


Ok, tomorrow we don't leave the MTC till 8am, then we travel by shuttle to the airport.  I don't know when I will be able to call you but it should be around a little later than 9ish I would guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment